Brit Phantom air bleed doors

The Brit F-4s have an extra set of air bleed doors on the flanks on the rear fuselage. I am in the process of completing a Fujimi FGR2. I have painted
the relevant parts and now need to attach them. Apart from the canopy, the rest of the model is complete.
My question concerning these parts is... where on *earth* have I put them????
Desperately hoping that someone can help!!!! 8-)
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
They are going to turn up the very last place you look.
I'm sorry, somebody had to say it. ;^p
OK, I'll go back in the house now, Mike

rear
Since you have painted them I assume you've put them somewhere to dry. Airing cupboard or outside perhaps?
(kim)

still on the piece of tape you stuck them on to paint them.
e wrote:

You would have thought so, wouldn't you? I have the peices of card, with a piece of tape which has two clear silhouettes of the doors... yet the doors aren't there! This is really driving me mad!
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

doors
You will have put them somewhere which at the time you considered was "safe" and easy to remember.
(kim)
kim wrote:

Well, I've given up on 'em now. I'm fashioning two more out of plasticard. It's not an easy job as they have an irregular shape and a compound curve.
What's the betting that as soon as I've completed and installed the doors, I lay my hands on the originals?!?!?
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.
On Sun, 30 Jul 2006 13:51:01 +0100, Enzo Matrix wrote:

Either that or you'll step away from your modeling desk and you'll hear this small *crunch*...
--
Jessica

Jessie C wrote:

I've vacuumed thorougly around my workbench and sorted through the dustbag... still nothing. But at least now my workshop carpet is really clean! Something good had to come from this!
And I've learned a lesson. I have now got a small plastic box witha resealable lid. That will go into the kit box and every part cut from the sprues will go into it and remain there unless I am working on it or it is glued to the model.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

Is that the one which came free with BRM?
(kim)
kim wrote:

LOL It's actually a tiny Tupperware box.
The BRM one is storing a whole host of Jackson Evans nameplates and shedplates, as well as a Comet frame assembly jig and a couple of sets of rod alignment jigs.
which reminds me... I've been promising myself that I'll build the Brassmasters Patriot kit for a couple of years now and not got round to it. I even have a set of plates for 45546 Fleetwood.
--
Enzo

I wear the cheese. It does not wear me.

damn, i was so sure.