can-o-peas and decals

paydirt! thanks, buddy.

they are rare for sale. i'll put the word out on the boston gossip net.

thank you.

ok, thanks. i'll share if i find...

I'm trying to find one. It appears that one place I got some has gone TU. Drat.

Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.

Reply to
Mad-Modeller

Looking at a '70 one right now :) Owned by Danny Gatton once upon a time ! (Gibson frets in neck, Les Paul Junior humbucker added along with 5 way switch...)

Reply to
AM

sounds sweet.

Passed up a pretty good deal on a used 50th anniversary Strat - in fantastic condition. May not be too late...but I REALLY want that Tele...

...and a Dan Armstrong re-issue.

Reply to
Rufus

go for the telly. starts are too common.