CMK cockpit

G'day
Don't know why the original post disappeared into thin air. Here's take 2.
Anybody used the CMK P51 D cockpit set? Does it include sidewall details?
It's designed for Tamiya's kit, but I thought I'd try fitting it in
Italeri's offering.
TIA
Jimi
Reply to
JimI
Jimi
As per NKR's site
7064 P-51D interior set (Tamiya) 7065 P-51D exterior set (Tamiya)
If that is the set you are working with (by part number).
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
Sorry Jimi
I misunderstood what you posted. I'm 99% sure it includes sidewall detail and I have found that most Mustang kits are for the most part the same. It's hard to screw up a Mustang. So you should be ok attempting to adapt it to the Italeri kit. Just work slowly and test fit often.
Reply to
The Model Hobbit
Here's a pic
The Model Hobbit
Thanks
Don't know how Ii missed this on Hannants website!
Certainly looks like it's got sidewalls in the box.
Jimi
Reply to
JimI