Dragon 5 cm Pak 38 (kit # 6118) question please

Hi all
I just got the 5 cm Pak 38 on Friday, and
it is now complete with the exception of
around 5 parts. I'll have it done in a few days.
This is a nice little kit, that cries out for
PE gun shields.
I know this might seem kinda obvious, but
is it just me, or is there no optical sight
included for the gunner ?
I love and hate the kit, as it is a distraction
to finishing the 8.8 cm Flak 38 limber assembly.
The Type 18 gun, and turntable are finished, and
the limber assembly is 80% done.
AM
Reply to
AM
I'm sorry but I don't have a question about that kit.
Cheers,
Dennis
Reply to
Mechanical Menace