Dragon 5 cm Pak 38 (kit # 6118) question please

Hi all

I just got the 5 cm Pak 38 on Friday, and it is now complete with the exception of around 5 parts. I'll have it done in a few days. This is a nice little kit, that cries out for PE gun shields.

I know this might seem kinda obvious, but is it just me, or is there no optical sight included for the gunner ?

I love and hate the kit, as it is a distraction to finishing the 8.8 cm Flak 38 limber assembly. The Type 18 gun, and turntable are finished, and the limber assembly is 80% done.

AM

Reply to
AM

I'm sorry but I don't have a question about that kit.

Cheers,

Dennis

Reply to
Mechanical Menace