Dry Erase Markers are better than expensive paint and easier to apply

i know you guys love my posts and i certainly thank you for your many replies. it does my heart good to know that someone besides my wife loves models. anyway, i found several boxes of these dry erase markers and several other markers and they seem to work great. I needed to tinge my exhaust pipes on the me 109 and the magic markers did a great job at 1/100th of the cost. These are good for small parts and of course not recommended for larger areas. thanks in advance. It is nice to know that the people who replied to my posts are still in mental institutions. such progress from only 10 years ago. thanks.

Reply to
spamlapper

I gotta weigh in on using the overhead (Vis-a-Vis brand in the states) for tinting Future for a/c and armor optics as well.

They do a great job on the 'disco-lights' and coatings for modern armor scopes too.

Mike please remove "diespam" to reply

If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, perhaps you've misunderstood the situation.

Reply to
MLDHOC