What happened to the 2003 Corvette?

Did anyone kit the 2003 Corvette? This seems to be a huge marketing blunder & missing link in the Revell/Monogram & AMT lineup. 2003 is the most important year for the C5, since it is both the 50th anniversary & the 2003 Indy pace car, all of these would have special decals, and can be sold as 2 diff kits! Revell/Monogram has issued every Corvette pace car since 1978, so it can't be a licensing issue. I saw an ad for the 2004 Z06 in their catalog, but want a Pace car! Dave C

Reply to
David Calhoun

I am sure Revell issued a 2003 Pace Car in a pro finish kit. I have one in the basement but cannot get to it right now but I am positive it is a C-5 pace Car.

Cheers, Max Bryant

Reply to
Max Bryant