Eduard email address anyone?

I need to ask Eduard (Czech republic) a question but /i don't have their email address. Can someone tell me what it is please? Thanks, etc.

Reply to
Jon

Try here

Cheers,

Nigel

Reply to
Nigel Heather

Thanks, Nigel. I managed to find it earlier & emailed. Got a reply in minutes too. Super service!

"Nigel Heather the-heathers.co.uk>" Try here

Reply to
Jon

I want evreyone to know about the SUPER service I've had from Eduard in Obrnice, Czech Republic.

I emailed them about my missing part. A reply came amost instantly, asking for my snail mail address. The missing part arrived safely today, free of charge, beautifully packed. Thats's barely two weeks later.

You can't ask for more than that, can you? I'm one of those people who is quick to complain about lousy service, and it's *heaven* to be able to acknowledge not good but *excellent* service. I wanted to share that with everyone

Cheers ....

Reply to
Jon

good that you praise as well as bitch...most are too lazy.

Reply to
someone