Ending 2010 Modeling Year on a High Note

Today I built 16 1/35 figures, the 1/48 Japanese bulldozer and the 1/35 Tamiya Chevy LRDG truck. Gonna fiddle a bit with a Verlinden
plaster of paris building and then head for the chardonnay.
See y'all next year!
Craig
Add pictures here
✖
I got some painting done to several 1/144 Japanese WWII fighters. The Raiden is closest to finishing with some detail painting and decaling to go. Meanwhile, I'm applying decals to several HO railway cars too.
Bill Banaszak, MFE Sr.
Add pictures here
✖

I opened an antique Airfix B.P. Defiant II bag and started painting and assembling. Might have gone faster, but each wingroot had a 1/16" gap between wing assembly and fuselage. So I filled with resin dust and white glue. Got the assembly painted last night; will decal it later today.
Add pictures here
✖

pictures?
Add pictures here
✖
On Jan 1, 11:41 am, snipped-for-privacy@some.domain ( snipped-for-privacy@some.domain) wrote:

to > >go.

No can do; damned Google browser doesn't support binaries. If you belong to the Yahoo group "Scale Modeling Nostalgia", I'll post them there when I'm done in a couple of days. Next up is the Air Line (nee Frog) Blackburn Skua. First I have to search out a couple of color plates for the paint scheme.
Add pictures here
✖

i don't so too bad for me. skua is an interesting ac.
Add pictures here
✖