FA: 1/72 Dart Dakota (Turbo Prop DC-3)

Turbo prop DC-3 kit with a beautiful decal sheet
Please look at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY69955699&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1

Thanks,
Tom

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&itemY69955699&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1
If you don't mind me asking, where are all these DC-3/C-47 resin conversions coming from? I've never heard of them. Curt
Looks like "Classic Planes" on the box. Maybe try a Google search for them. I remember hearing of these conversions, but can't recall where they're made.
Don McIntyre Clarksville, TN

They are from there: http://www.classic-plane-mrr.de/english/index.html
HTH -- Luca Beato - http://members.xoom.it/huey / FAQ del plastimodellismo su http://www.ipmsitaly.com/faq/modelfaq.html
/"\ ASCII Ribbon Campaign \ / X No HTML in / \ email & news
Thanks Luca! Curt