FA: 1/72 Messerschmitt Me-109 B Luftpolizei

Heller Me-109B kit with new decals for the pre war German Air Police

Please look at:

Thanks,

Tom

-= Get GrabIt for free from

=-

Reply to
Tom

how about one post and list them all next time........

Reply to
crw59

Um, how about ignoring/not opening/killfiling posts that you don't like?

Tom

Reply to
maiesm72

He's a regular spammer.I think he ignores any replies that don't involve buying his stuff. I access the groups through google so I can't ignore them but I just don't read em...

Reply to
eyeball

There ya go. Just don't read em.

I would argue the term "spam" in this case, though. He is very much on topic and provides information on kits that 99% of RMS isn't aware of in his sales posts.

Tom (the other > snipped-for-privacy@earthl> > how about one post and list them all next time........

Reply to
maiesm72

...and if you misssed the information first time around you only have to wait a few weeks for the same information to be posted all over again :o)

(kim)

Reply to
kim