Revell Monogram New Release Big T

I stopped at the local HL yesterday armed with a couple 40% off internet coupons. I noticed they had just received the brand new re-issue of the Monogram Big T. To my surprise, they had them priced at $49.95. I believe it should have been $99.95. With the 40% that got my cost down to $32.27 (tax included). I bought the 2 they had. If any of the "regulars" in this group is interested in actually building this kit and not re-selling it, I will share my good fortune with you. Your cost would be what I paid plus whatever it would cost to UPS (from Colorado) it to you. It would have to be UPS as I can do it from my business where I receive a good discount. This also means I would not have to stand in line at the post office.

Reply to
Count DeMoney

My address is legit

Reply to
Mike G.

Not interested in acquiring this kit, but you sir are a true gentleman. Andrew

Reply to
Andrew

Yes he is Andrew, he shared his good fortune with me. It's sixty miles to my nearest Hobby Lobby and I'm on a fixed income to boot! I hope to return the favor someday to keep this generosity going! Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.