FA: Many WWII kits at great prices

Thought you might be interested in the following kits for auction through Sunday evening. Thanks, Mike

Mnm879

at least if you`re going to spam the group, don't word wrap the link idiot !

Reply to
teh insane Gaymer

You know what might be fun and should make this silly little troll unhappy? Every single person on RMS run a FA, FS, FT post.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

I'm game! ;)

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Bill Banaszak

Kill two birds with one stone and make them all S*k*rsky kits. ;-)

WmB

WmB

I'll start in the morning when I have a little more time. Right n ow I'm wading through the HR Models list for the next ESM 72.

Tom

Reply to
Maiesm72

Why bother? Looking at the thread that have been graced with TIG's post it seem clear it is nothing more than a newsgroup bot.

Looking up the usenet provider's T&C or even their AUP might lead to something quite useful regarding the use of automated posting tools. I know quite a few actually ban usenet-bots, and will cancel accounts when notified of such.

How did you get a feedback rating of negative 4? later,

Keeper (of too much crap)

Reply to
Keeper