FA: Monogram F-16XL, X-15, Russian WWII Autogyro A-7-3A International OK

I have for auction 3 hard-to-find kits that I am willing to ship anywhere in the world. Please check out my eBay auctions by clicking on or cutting and pasting the links below, or doing an Advanced Search for my eBay ID, fearlessraccoon.

Thanks! Tom Test

Monogram 72nd X-15 (hard to find outside of the US)

Monogram F-16XL cranked-wing version, lost out to the F-15E
Russian WWII A-7-3A Autogyro by ACE-JuMT
(I've also got a Canon A70 digicam, a Yes CD box set, and a few other items up for auction)

Reply to
RocketArm2424