)) Will mail from Memphis,TN.( yes,Elvis is still dead:>( ) A 'grope' of kits? Bill Banas..."/>

For Sale: 1/48 WW II and Jet aircraft kits

I have for sale a small gruop of 1/48 and Jet aircraft kits. email: snipped-for-privacy@msn.com and I will forward you the list with
prices and details.
Thank you.
That's "group" of models not gruop or grope :>)) Will mail from Memphis,TN.( yes,Elvis is still dead:>( )
A 'grope' of kits? What's that like?
;)
Bill Banaszak, MFE

remember the 60's and wesson parties?

With or without Twister?
-- Chuck Ryan Springfield OH

twister was early 70's, i think.
Wesson oil, Twister....the famous "let's be cute and lose the original thread" that goes on here all the time, but it IS funny and original and I enjoy it. SO DOES ANYBODY WANT TO BUY ANY FREAKIN KITS???/
Elvis is STILL dead here.
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

did i mention memphis? elvis comes from memphis. what's that i smell? i smell home cooking. -talking heads
snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

Sorry Harold, they're too big for me. I have exactly two 1/48 models here.
Bill Banaszak, MFE
Mad-Modeller wrote:

But but I have some Small 1/48th'ers
++Walking in Memphis My feet ten feet off of Beale Walking in Memphis+++
e wrote:

No, not really but Chuck has helped me figure where this is going. We are, of course, all going to get lectured again. ;]
Bill Banaszak, MFE MIA in the Sexual Revolution