Found at Sears

I was browsing through the tool department at Sears the other day when I happened upon something called an "Ultra Rule". This is a flexible metal ruler perforated with holes just large enough to accomodate the tip of a mechanical pencil with a 0.5mm lead (which was thoughtfully included in the package). Because the ruler is stainless steel, a scratch awl could also be used without fear of damage. Either way, it should make it much easier to mark off precise distances. The holes along one edge are spaced every 1/32 inch, and along the other 1/20 inch.

I also found a metal protractor with similar holes spaced every 1/2 degree. Both tools are made by General, and can probably be found in other stores as well.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Well now, I just got so excited by this, that I personally sent an Email off to Superhandyman, Al Carrol! Hell I hear tell ol Bob Villia is gonna stop by you place later tonight and attmpt to have sex with you!

Melnick \\\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

UH ???

}&>) Kitt

"Waste is a terrible thing to mind" AJMB

To reply direct, please delete period from address.

Melnick

Reply to
KITT

Melnick spit out:

You best behave Mr. Melnick or we'll tell Norm Abrams where you live! He has some amazing tools in his workshop.

Rick MFE

Reply to
OXMORON1

???? I'm sure this is supposed to be clever somehow, but I'm afraid I don't understand whatever point you're trying to make.

Reply to
Joe Jefferson

Is this bozo another one that made it to the gene pool while the life guard was snoozing ???

Gawd !! "Mr. Melnick" ??. You're too civil.

Reply to
KITT

Reply to
the Legend of LAX

Sounds like an amateur troll. Best ignore him! Or maybe it's AZ with a new handle??

Bill Shuey

Reply to
William H. Shuey

And you won't Joe. You see, you have matured and juvenile things like this are not funny to you any more. Just mark it down that Mr. Melnick is actually "Master Melnick" as he has not matured to an adult level yet.

Reply to
wannandcan

These rulers are really cool, not that any tool isn't. I think I saw something them this in the Micro Mark catalog.

Jim Klein

Reply to
West Coast Engineering

And in several woodworking catalogs.

Reply to
Larry Blanchard

You leave my mate Az alone - some of the best giggles of my on-line life have been from reading his peurile and juvenile posts. :-)

RobG

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

And were we to sink to his level we'd more than likely suggest his last name was not Melnick, but rather Bates.

Reply to
Steve Caple

Ya, most mature adaults play with toy trains--Whoooo, whoooo Can I help you? Model railroaders are a seriouly disturbed bunch, more anal retentive than even Armour builders!

mel \\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

But they are two rungs up the evolutionary ladder from newsgroup Trolls. An three rungs above amateur newsgroup Trolls such as found above.

Reply to
wannandcan

Oh Wilbur, your retort was about as snappy and well craftef as your benchwork, which cant stay up, like your pecker, which isnt straight, like your track. Face it clown, your N Scale empire is a joke.

Mel \\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

BTW, Wear that NICE looking Cowboy hat out here, Please!

Mel \\\\\\

Reply to
Mr.Melnick

Oh wise Nel, how is it you know so much? You are too skilled for me, you win and as a prize, you get a one-way trip to my killfile.

Reply to
wannandcan

Idjit.

RobG