Free Books from Roll Models - Vote in Our Contest

Howdy gang!

I am no longer accepting entries for the Online Contest. The good news is I am now accepting votes in the Online Contest. So please stop by and look at each modeler's page and vote for the best model (not your favorite airplane). Be aware that clicking the thumbnails will take you to a larger image.

Vote by emailing me one vote with the modeler's number in the subject or title (example: WW??). Multiple votes or lobbying for votes will cause the modeler to be disqualified. You may vote for yourself if you think you need to...

snipped-for-privacy@rollmodels.com

Two voters will be selected at random to receive one book each. They will receive either the new Aero Detail book on the Emily (Roll Models' part number: RZMG131) or Heaven Next Stop - A luftwaffe Fighter Pilot at War by Gunther Bloemertz (from Howell Press) (Roll Models' part number: HOP070). These are good prizes! I'd appreciate it if you would tell me which book you would prefer when voting.

I would like to encourage you to check out the Roll Models' Online Catalog and Review Site.

Have fun!

Brent

Reply to
Brent Theobald