Last Day to Vote and Win Free Books - Roll Models' Reminder

Howdy!
Just a little reminder that if you haven't voted in the Roll Models' Online Contest you need to do it today. I'll count the votes tonight
after midnight (Dallas time) and draw the names of the lucky voters who will receive the books. I'll post the results here tomorrow.
http://www.rollmodels.net/ncontest/ww/wwhome.php
http://www.rollmodels.com
Exercise your right to vote! So please stop by and look at each modeler's page and vote for the best model (not your favorite airplane). Be aware that clicking the thumbnails will take you to a larger image.
Vote by emailing me the modeler's number (example: WW??) in the email title.
snipped-for-privacy@rollmodels.com
Two voters will be selected at random to receive one book each. They will receive either the new Aero Detail book on the Emily (Roll Models' part number: RZMG131) or Heaven Next Stop - A luftwaffe Fighter Pilot at War by Gunther Bloemertz (from Howell Press) (Roll Models' part number: HOP070).
I'd appreciate it if you would tell me which book you would prefer when voting as well as include your mailing address. That way I don't need to track winners down.
Need that new Tamiya Bubbletop P-47 ($30.75) or something else cool? Check out the Online Catalog. There's lots of cool stuff in there.
http://www.rollmodels.com
Anyone going to SuperCon in Fort Worth this Saturday? If so I'll see you there.
http://www.fwsm.org/SuperConHome.htm
Later!
Brent