Scavenger Hunt from Roll Models

Howdy gang!
We enjoyed our last scavenger hunt so much we thought we'd have another. This time you need to find John Roll's favorite item among
the thousands of items listed in the Roll Models' Online Catalog. This one item is John's favorite item in the whole catalog. Find it using the techologically advanced search engine.
http://www.rollmodels.net/search/phpsrch2.htm
We're going to give you until Monday to find John's favorite model. After you find it, send me your answer. A winner will be selected from among the correct answers next Monday night. The winner will receive a $50 gift certificate.
In other news, Mike has updated the Review Site. So please check it out. Thanks Mike! You rock!
http://www.rollmodels.net
Also, we are always looking for reviews. We offer a one to one trade. Send me a review and I'll mail you a kit.Email me for more details.
Have fun ya'll!
Brent http://www.rollmodels.com