Fine Molds 1/72 Bf109F

According to HLJ - due out in December from Fine Molds
Finally a half way decent(?) Friedrich in 1/72. They are getting better
aren't they? Please, tell me they're getting better!
Reply to
Giessenlad
One wonders why Hasegawa did some in 1/48 but not in 1/72. Well, there is the Arba and the Italeri. Ducking,
The Keeper (of too much crap!)
Reply to
Keeper
will this be another $50 plus kit,out of my range?I'd have rather seen a new B/C/D or a better K.Not enough interesting paint schemes for the F IMHO
Reply to
Eyeball2002308
Enough for one or two models, anyway. I'd like to do Galland's F-6/U1 (I think that's the subvariant) with the two MG FF in the wings, but after struggling with the Frog kit, and tossing the Heller for being way out of scale, I gave up about ten years ago. Agreed that Finemolds is usually way overpriced, but I've picked up a couple of their kits at auctions and on eBay for a more reasonable price, so maybe eventually one will filter down--what's another ten years?
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert

Site Timeline