Humbrol Paint Numbers

I have an Airfix kit which shows the colors only by the Humbrol numbers. My local hobby shop has some of the numbers in stock, so I could approximate them with Model Master Enamel (which I prefer), but there were a couple of numbers missing. Could anyone tell me the color of these numbers?

10

33

64

Thank you.

Alan

Reply to
Banshee741

No sooner did I put my message out than I came across this neat site,

which answered all of my questions. I thought I would pass it on in case it should ever prove helpful to someone else. Thanks.

Reply to
Banshee741

Alan

here it is

HU 10 Service brown -Tamiya X-9, Revell 81, TESTORS 1540 HU-33 Black -Tamiya X-1, FS 37038 HU-64 Light gray - Tamiya X-19, Revell

75, no Testors/Model Master equivalent

Hope this helps, Slider

Reply to
Slider

FSM also included a little giveaway in the bagged issues called "Best of Questions & Answers" which included the Humbrol paint list.I've seen some hobby shops give away copies and you could probably beg one from FSM direct.

Reply to
Eyeball2002308

Or you could get them here instead:

site is a MUST to bookmark.