MPM 1/72 HA-200

Hi,

I have a MPM 1/72 HA-200 Saetta Spanish jet trainer kit. It's my first short-run kit and I encounter problem on construction of the fore undercarriage part. I scanned the instruction sheet on that part and put on

The main diagram tells you to put the undercarriage to the fore part of the wheelwell. However, there is no hole provided. Moreover, on the profile on top right, it seems that it should be put into a hole a bit fore on the fuselage. This causes me puzzling. And there is not much photo of this plane, especially on that part on the web. Can anyone give advice on this?

Li

Reply to
Li

Li,