MPM FW 190C kit enquiry

Sometime back, MPM isued a kit of an FW 190C prototype, IIRC. If so, can
anyone tell me the specific prototype the kit claimed to represent? It
was almost certainly in the range V29-V33, but I'd like as tight an ID
as possible, for a build article I'm writing on a related variant.
Thanks,
Mark Schynert
Reply to
Mark Schynert
There may have been more than one sub type issued, but the one I had to get was kit no. 72033, which is the FW190V18 'C' prototype with the Mustang-style underbelly scoop and ducted exhausts. It's a high quality short run kit with some etch parts included for the cockpit. Predictably, work halted on mine when I detailed the wing, including the mainwheel wells with the dimpled baffle panels. Then I found out - as we all now know - the C and D had the rear of the engine visible through the wells. Maybe I'll start an 'A' sometime and do a wing swap.
Chek Change' boos' to 'bos' in address to email directly
Reply to
Chek
Thanks! I'm pretty sure that was the only MPM issue of the 'C' prototypes, so I've got what I need.
Mark
Reply to
Mark Schynert