Re: Wanted: KMC 1/72 Boeing 727-200

Gunnar: As of a week ago, my local hobby shop, AAA Hobby, had one in stock. Here's their web site:

. They are a good shop, and I know that they have mailed out kits to buyers in the past. I am a frequent visitor at the shop, so you can tell James (the owner), that Mike I. told you about the 727 kit.

I have 2 copies of the KMC kit in my stash, but I am not ready to part with one yet! Good luck in your search. Mike

Hi, > >Does anyone know where to find one? > >Regards >Gunnar >
Reply to
Mike J. Idacavage