Re: Hobby shops in Orlando, FL

Useful reference:

- search for "hobby shop" +(whatever city you want)

+rec.models.scale.

That being said, Colonial Photo and Hobby wasn't bad, but it's been a few years since I've been there. Corner of Colonial and Mill, or SR50 and 17/92. (same thing.)

What are the best hobby shops in Orlando? > > Thanks > > Ed
Reply to
EGMcCann

snipped-for-privacy@aol.com (ModelerET2) wrote in news:20040223230818.02130.00000303 @mb-m19.aol.com:

Colonial Photo and Hobby on Mills Ave is as good as it gets in Orlando.

RC hobby shops are all the rage in Central Florida right now and you're lucky if they have a rack of Testor's paint.

-- Alan Mundy

Reply to
Alan Mundy

When I lived in Orlando some years ago, I used to frequent Bob's Hobby Center at 7333 Underhill Rd. in Orlando. I don't know what the place is like now, but it used to be a shop for no-nonsense, die-hard modelers, both plastic and RC. The staff was able to talk serious modeling with you and they carried a good selection of kits and supplies. I don't know what they are like now, but they may be worth checking out.

Mike

Reply to
MGlantzMN