LAU-68 rocket pods in 1/72 scale?

Hello, I want to hang a couple of LAU-68 7-shot pods from my Academy OV-10. I've been able to locate a couple of them in my stash (from the Airfix O-2 kit), but they are very "eh" in quality. Did anyone else make (good) LAU-68s in 72nd? (The LAU-68 also goes by the name of M260 in the US Army)

Reply to
Pauli G

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Pauli G ) wrote in :

They don't seem to be in Hasegawa's weapons sets...

Reply to
Harro de Jong

you will be pleased to learn that there are the rocket pods you are after in the italeri #177 1/72 'USA/Nato Aircraft Arms'. you get two pods in the set.

i am NOT sure if this set is in the 2005 italeri catalogue, as i have had my copy of such for several years now.

quality is only so-so, sadly:(

t.

Reply to
87015