Hellcats in 1/72 scale

I have the old Hasegawa F6F in my stash, but was wondering if the newer Academy and Revell kits are that much of an improvement?

Thanks!

Reply to
Pauli G

The Hasegawa is okay...but I prefer the new Italeri myself. But even then the Italeri needs some tweaks as well.

I'm sure there are enough aftermarket parts, from Quickboost and others, to really doll up the Hasegawa kit to the point where you couldn't tell it from something more modern. Depends on what you want to do.

Stephen "FPilot" Bierce/IPMS #35922

Stephen Bierce