1/72 scale figures question

Hey all!

Working in Korea and building models of the Korean War (Fratricidal War here). I've got some 'Korean War Era US Army' figures and I can probably scam with SOME from Vietnam and from WW II. My question is more along the lines of additional detail.

I want to do a diorama of the of the "advance in a different direction" at Chosin. How would I go about adding long coats and packs on top of them to figures in 1/72. Same would go with doing ponchos, I suppose, but they'd be easier since the pack is underneath.

advTHANXance!

Reply to
hill4448

you could make the coats out of miliput-type putty perhaps, or how about using lead foil or even aluminum foil?

Reply to
Pauli G