1:200 Nichimo

Hi Do someone have the english manuel about Natzusuki Destroyer from Nichimo

1:200 (plastic-kit). I just buy the kit from Hobby Link Japan. The manuel are in Japanese. I need too know the deck color on the ship. Thanks Allen
Reply to
Allan Carlsen

Allan> Hi Do someone have the english manuel about Natzusuki Allan> Destroyer from Nichimo 1:200 (plastic-kit). I just buy the Allan> kit from Hobby Link Japan. The manuel are in Japanese. I Allan> need too know the deck color on the ship. Thanks Allen

Suggestion 1: "Believe the Model Company" Scan the relevant pages of the manual (or digitally photograph them) and put them on a website in GIF or some other bitmap format (not compressed format). Then people like me can do a translation where you need it (digitally).

Suggestion 2: "What do they know anyway?" Decide what period you want to model the ship. Get some references like the Gakken book on the Akizuki class, and use the photos as reference. I would say that until 1944 go with linoleum covering (buy the right Gunze or Tamiya colour), from October 1944 (after Leyte Gulf) go with steel decks and ask for proof it wasn't so if somebody asks. Since Natsuzuki was launched 2 Dec 1944, and completed 8 Apr 1945, surviving the war to be handed over to the UK on 3 Sep 1947, I would go for steel.

Cheers, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug