Roumor or not?

I have heard that True Details is going out of business. Can anybody confirm weather this is true or not? Thanks, Pete

Reply to
The Laws

Umm... considering true details is Squadron/MMD's in house aftermarket company, I highly doubt it. They may discontinue certain items, or rebrand their line, but I doubt they will be going "out of business"

JC Hayes

Reply to
JC