DFW-28 Floh

Does anyone know where I can find information (model review, historical data with photos, hopefully) on the DFW-28 Floh? I recently acquired the Eduard

1/48 kit of this little oddity and would like to build it as accurately as possible. Thanks.
Reply to
blueleader

Windsock does a mini-datafile on the plane that would be a big help. You can get it from Rollsmodel, Wise Owl, and some other places. There was only one or two of these planes built, so the color scheme is rather plain. Definitly a strange, little aircraft, but a lot of fun! HTH, ~Rick~

Reply to
REwing