japanese ship

Yes,I write in english,I hope the reading understand!
I'm starting to building a japanese cruiser,TONE,of the Imperial
japanese Navy,with a plan from Japan.
I will write all the moments of the construction on the diary as a documentation about my work;I should want,when possible,inserting pictures and other the interesting the model.
So,who in past time built a japanese ship model can send to me some ideas or helping in my work:the model will be wooden with frame,also some metal and plastic,perhaps.
Also I visited many website on the japanese old warships,models,etc... ; there are sites the I have forget?
With my language I send many thanks and wait your reply,Alberto.