FS 1/6 scale Dragon figures and accessories

Selling some of my Dragon 1/6-scale figures and accessories - in original condition. If interested in anything then email me at snipped-for-privacy@telus.net.

SS "Das Reich" schutze "Wilhelm" SS "Leibstandarte" schutze "Alfred" SS "Totenkopf" hauptscharfuhrer "Hermann" SS "Totenkopf" schutze "Volker", SS "Totenkopf" schutze "Otto", with MG 42, 1943

1st Anniversary Wehrmacht feldwebel "Hans" Gebirgsjager schutze "Gunther" Flying Tigers P-40 Pilot "Ben"

German Kar 98k set German MP 40 set German Helmet set "B" Kubelwagon Type 82

1/6-scale accessories by "Yellow Submarine":

German Machine Gun Accessories - Set 1 German Machine Gun Accessories - Set 2

I also have some individual equipment - send me you want list.

Reply to
Ken Insch