FS Airfix Canberra BI.6, CA Falco, Saetta, Monogram DC-3

The following kits are for sale:

Airfix 72nd Canberra B (I). 6 - $30 Classic Airframes 48th CR-42 Falco - $20 Classic Airframes 48th Macchi MC.200 Saetta ? $20 Monogram 48th DC-3 Eastern Airlines $15

All kits are complete and in good shape.

I will sell the Canberra overseas (it's pretty rare, in great shape), but the other kits I'd like to keep to the US and Canada. Postage will be charged at my actual cost. Feel free to check out my eBay feedback (user ID is fearlessraccoon).

I much prefer PayPal, but will take money order or cashier's check from US buyers (International MUST pay via PayPal).

Thanks!

Tom Test

Reply to
Tom Test