FS: Airliner reference books

Gang,

I have three airliner reference books I won't be using. Any interest? Prices are USD; prefer to keep shipping to US and Canada becuase of postal costs. E-mail me direct: snipped-for-privacy@capaccess.org

Aeroflot: An Airline and Its Aircraft, by R.E.G. Davies. Many B&W pix, color profiles of aircraft and rotorcraft types operated. Describes the history of Aeroflot, the aircraft it operated and its achievements. Hardcover w/dust jacket $22.00

Russian Propliners & Jetliners, by Colin Ballantine. One of the Airlife series. Full color pix of all major types in many different liveries 1950s ? early 1990s. Softcover. $12.00

Commercial Aircraft Markings & Profiles, by Christy Campbell. Illustrated history of 50 major airlines and their liveries. Many color pix and color profiles of various aircraft types. Hardcover w/dust jacket. $16.00

Les (Friendly Airplane Asylum flack)

Reply to
UmTutSut