RM Ar-234c-3/4

Greetings,

My current project is the 4-engine Ar234 from Revellogram. I am getting ready to place all of the individual components together, and have a question for those that have already built this kit: Did you find it necessary to place a weight in the nose to keep it from tilting back? As I test-fit all of the components together, it looks as though it will sit normally, which is unusual for a tricycle-geared model.

Thanks in advance,

Sean

Reply to
Sean

Sean schrieb:

I've heard from a friend, that he used a 20gramm weight by his 1/72 kit.

Regards Robert

Reply to
schoro

I'd put a bunch of birdshot in some nooks and crannies just to make sure. Don't the instructions mention this? hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper