Nogaline

Does anyone know what 'nogaline' is and where to buy it and if there is an alternative please? I believe it is some type of paint or coating used on model wooden ships. My brother in law has a ship to build and needs this stuff according to the instructions but has not been able to track it down! :O( Many thanks

Reply to
ani

Does anyone know what 'nogaline' is and where to buy it and if there is an alternative please? I believe it is some type of paint or coating used on model wooden ships. My brother in law has a ship to build and needs this stuff according to the instructions but has not been able to track it down! :O( Many thanks

Reply to
ani

A kind of 'walnut' stain - to get it more exactly, Google 'Nogal' - Nogaline is a dye extracted from the shells and leaves of the Nogal nut tree, and is especially used in native/natural textile and fabric production.

Damian

Reply to
Damian

and

me that 'nogal' is Spanish for Walnut, so maybe not just 'kind of' a walnut stain :-)

Damian

Reply to
Damian

Many thanks for replying Damian; I have passed on the info.

Reply to
ani