FS: Armored kits

Thank you very much to everyone who bought kits from me in the past month or so. I appreciate it.

Here's a few latecomer to the sale. These kits have been purchased new by me, opened to take a look inside, and then carefully stored away. All kits are complete with instructions and decal sheets.

SHIPPING INFO: I am in California. Within the US, I will mail the kits out via Priority Mail with delivery confirmation. The shipping charges are $5 per order (including the first kit), and $1 per additional kit. So, if you buy one kit, it's $5. If you buy 3, it's $7.

Overseas buyers, please contact me for specific quotes. Please note that I won't mark anything "gift" for nominal value on the customs form.

PAYMENT INFO: From US buyers, I accept money orders/cashier's checks, personal checks (10 day wait) and PayPal (credit card funded transfer OK). For non-US buyers, I only accept PayPal.

ABOUT ME: I'm an individual modeler, not a business. I don't consider myself a collector--maybe an accumulator is a better term. :-) I've been around Track-Link and rec.models.scale for a number of years, although of late I have been lurking. For what it's worth, you can check my eBay feedback rating at:

Please e-mail me at hyun2k_removethis snipped-for-privacy@cox.net with any questions (please note the e-mail address instruction). Thanks for looking.

Tamiya 35228 US M8 Light Armored Car Greyhound $21.00 Tamiya 35248 German Tank Destroyer Marder III $22.00 Tamiya 35233 German Flakpanzer IV Wirbelwind $20.00 Tamiya 35151 Stuka zu Fuss $20.00 Tamiya 35036 Schwerer Panzerspahwagen (8-Rad) Sd.Kfz.232 $22.00 Tamiya 35232 Centaur CS Mk. IV $23.00 DML 9040 PzKpfw III Ausf. E (OOP) $40.00 obo Maquette PzKpfw 38(t) Ausf. G $16.00

Reply to
Hyun Yu