FS: British Destroyers by Edgar J. March

Dear all, I have the out of print hardcover book British Destroyers by Edgar J. March. It is in very good condition, and I wish to sell it to a good home. This book has been goin for exhorbitant sums, but I am more concerned where it goes, so please email with offer. I accept payment in cash or by Paypal. Shipping as sender requests, no hidden handling charges.

Best regards, Gernot

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug