FS: Modern 1/48 Aircraft (Su-27, F-15E, EA-6B)

The following items are offered for sale only at this time. Prepayment w/ money order preferred, will gladly accept personal checks from individuals I've dealt w/ previously if they don't mind waiting for funds to clear my bank.

1/48 JETS:

A) Trumpeter 1/48 Su-27ub Flanker "C" all parts with exception of fuselage halves are sealed in bags. Also includes True Details resin K-36 ejection seats, in sealed bag. $21.00 shipped CONUS

B) Monogram 1/48 EA-6B Prowler, new in sealed box. $25.00 shipped CONUS

C) 1/48 Revell F-15E Builders Package. The package contains (1) Revell F-15E kit number 85-5511 (not the PM kit) in sealed box, also includes a Blackbox cockpit set and Two Bobs #48-026 "Strike Eagles Mountain Home Avengers" decals (complete). $30.00 shipped Priority CONUS

-OR- Buy everything above for $65.00 shipped priority CONUS.

Thanks for looking.

Reply to
P8ntGuns4Sale