FS: Naval and Aviation Books

Due to space limitation, I have some aviation and naval related books for sale. Postage is separate but negotiable (discounts for more than one purchase etc.), and I accept payment by postal order, bank draft, cheque, electronic transfer, cash or Paypal.

Radar at Sea - The Royal Navy in World War 2 (*) Derek Howse (Naval Institute Press, 1993) $20

Marine Mitchells in World War Two Jerry Scutts (Phalanx, 1993) $12 Warships No.12, US Light Cruisers in Action (Squadron/Signal) $5

Model Warship Guide No.1 (USN WW2 ship modelling and photos) (IJN Ashigara and Sendai photo journal) (Pitroad) $10

Monografie Morskie No.2: IJN Akagi $10

Aero Detail No.22: Grumman F4F Wildcat $30

Aero Detail No.23: De Havilland Mosquito $40

British Destroyers Edgar J. March (1966) $300

All books are in excellent condition, except (*) where the rear jacket cover has a tear in it. Apologies for the price of the last item, but it is a lot cheaper than at dedicated vendors, and it is, after all, the Bible of British destroyer design.

Regards, Gernot Hassenpflug g e r n o t @ k u r a s c . k y o t o - u . a c . j p

Reply to
Gernot Hassenpflug