FS:Naval/Armor Books

Cleaning up and need to make space have the following books for sale
and I don't want to toss them any reasonable offer will be considered:
Pocket Battleship "Admiral Graf Spee" - Siegfried Breyer $5
Basics of Ship Modeling - Mike Ashey $10
German Battleship "Gneisenau" - Siegfried Breyer $5
Kriegsmarine: A Pictorial History of the German Navy, 1935-1945 -Stern
$10
Vom Original zum Modell, Schwere Kreuzer Admiral Hipper, Bl=FCcher und
Prinz Eugen -Koop Schmolke $10
Vom Original zum Modell: U- Boottyp XXI - Kohl $10
German E-boats 1939-45 (New Vanguard) - Williamson $10
German Battleships 1939-45 (New Vanguard)- Williamson $10
German Destroyers 1939-45 (New Vanguard) - Williamson $10
Kriegsmarine U-boats 1939-45 (1) (New Vanguard)- Williamson $10
Kriegsmarine U-boats 1939-45 (2) (New Vanguard)- Williamson $10
U-Boats of the Kaiser's Navy (New Vanguard)- Williamson $10
Destroyer -German Destroyers in WW II - Whitley $10
PANZER PZKPFW III (Tanks in Detail, 7) - Gander $15
TIGER I AND TIGER II (Tanks in Detail 5) - Gander $25
All books in excellent condition, shipping extra.
Thanks
Jim
Reply to
jmgalvin