FS: Roland Color Camm PC-60 Printer/Cutter

I am selling my roland color camm pc-60. It is a printer/cutter and works excellent. It comes with many new ink ribbins and a full version of Sign Lab with Key. It is in excellent physical and working condition. new head cleaner pad and cutting blade installed. Comes with metal stand and rollers for media rolls. Power cables and manuals included. Willing to deliver to Blaine WA or near by areas for a small fee.

This printer is great for making reproduction decals, insert decals, stencils, etc... with it's 24 inch width. Much information is avaliable on-line so I will not go into all the specs. Exact same unit as seen on e-bay for 2800.00 > USD.

THanks and pictures are avaliable upon request. If this item needs to be shipped, crating and actual shipping costs/insurance will be paid by the buyer.

Location : Coquitlam, B.C. Canada Price :Negotiable

Reply to
davideis