held needed

Some woman wants a DIE CAST of a 57 Fury (acc to google) from that fil Christine, never seen the film myself, i said i didnt like S King movies so she called me a poof.

She said she didnt want a kit.

Anyone know what shes on about? ta

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

1/18 diecast has been real popular for over a decade but I think that film is older than that (?) Go to ebay, enter 1/18 Christine

in the search engine and see if anything pops up. hth

The Keeper (of too much crap!)

Reply to
Keeper

Julian,

"Christine was a '58 IIRC. But I found these sites;

1958 Fury

1957 Fury...out of stock

1957 Plymouth Fury

Scale 1/18 Diecast by Anson

1958 Plymouth Fury 1/18

1958 Plymouth fury

1958 Mint Plymouth Belvedere American Muscle Diecast Collectable

Large 1:18 Scale 1957 Plymouth Fury Die Cast Collectible Car

1958 Plymouth Fury

Hope this helps.

Mike G.

Reply to
Mike G.

You're right. It was definitely a '58. See below for that and other interesting info.

Doug

Reply to
Doug Wagner

unless you make a packet, blow her off.

Reply to
someone

well sods law, got to work 2day and that night a fax came direct from ERTL showing one for Dec release, 1/18th, £30 with working headlights and hood IIRC

Plymouth-Fury-1957-Ivory/itemANS-30398I.html

531-32445/adtg/10120441

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

google didnt help, but now sorted

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

im too soft, i try and trace things for customers likr v old scalextric

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

It's a 58. Hint, count the headlights

Reply to
ARMDCAV

Jules, Next time you see her, give her the old Liverpool kiss.

RobG

> Plymouth-Fury-1957-Ivory/itemANS-30398I.html

> 531-32445/adtg/10120441

Reply to
Rob Grinberg

Had me going for a minute but I see we're discussing Plymouths. Pennsylvania didn't allow duals until '58 so I used that measure for spotting until cars got moved around enough to make another characteristic necessary for identification. All '57 Plymouths had singles and parking lights on each side. The duals came in '58.

Bill Banaszak, MFE

Reply to
Mad Modeller

Yes with love from a guy called RobG ;-)

> > Plymouth-Fury-1957-Ivory/itemANS-30398I.html

> > 531-32445/adtg/10120441

Reply to
JULIAN HALES

Don't know if someone offered up this site, but Christine wasn't AMS

*correct*:

-- Chuck Ryan snipped-for-privacy@REMOVEearthlink.net Springfield OH

Reply to
Charles Ryan