HELP:> Model Shops in Normandy & Near Samur ?

I'm visiting with friends some of the sights and museums in and around the Normandy region. We will be covering roughly a triangle made up of Caen in the East west
towards Cherbourg and as far South as Samur (French Tank museum).
Does anybody know of any decent model shops that are to be found in this area?
Many thanks in advance.
Regards
Adam
--