hey rufus

...been laying low. Had the folks in for about a week and a half, and we spent three days and two nights of that in Vegas...Vegas, baby!

I'm beat to near death, and the folks aren't much better...but we had a great time.

Reply to
Rufus

glad all is well and got your email. vegas, indeed. where did i leave them flapjacks and hookers? (bender joke)

Reply to
someone