How to Fix this Verlinden Resin Arch?

The kit I have is messed up. The section from the keystone down is thicker on one half of the arch section. When glued together at the top it is a bit obvious.

Wondering what medium I should use to even the sections out?

Bass wood, plaster of paris???

Craig

Reply to
Craig

Probably epoxy putty. Molds like clay, it sticks to pretty much anything, can be shaped with any tool dipped in water, and it doesn't shrink. You can also texture it while it's soft. In fact, the master for the kit was probably sculpted from it. Milliput or Biggs A&B putty should work. GPO

Reply to
Lafimprov