Reply to
Steve Collins

How about "n'est pas?"

Reply to
Moi

Hey! You asked for it! ;-)

Reply to
Al Superczynski

Hmph. I'm still young at heart, though... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

You're welcome.

Don't fret - you just haven't _seen_ my early-hour blunders on other newsgroups, mailing lists, etc... ;-p

Reply to
Al Superczynski

I think it was in the 7th grade that we had an English test that simply consisted of diagramming a single sentence... "That that that that that boy wrote was wrong." I think I flunked.

Doug Wagner

Reply to
Doug Wagner

Captain kangaroo made his way back to a Australia.........safer and and a bit quieter.

Reply to
Arcusinoz

Surely the english language is in a state of growth and flux constantly.......if not it will die and become like Latin.........usefull at times but useless on a daily basis.The spoken English of a cockney is totally unintelligible to a person who comes from Oxford. Australians and New Zealanders have a similar problem. The written word will also evolve to represent all the current changes in technology and the changes in usage of those words.............hopefully it will also iron out the totally stupid interpretations of english where the phonectics used in a word ..when used in another word are not pronounced the same.WTG 4glish 2b Bttr

4evr
Reply to
Arcusinoz

Usually because when they were young it would have only cost 25 Cents......the omg its 25 $ is a reaction....................lol

Reply to
Arcusinoz

"Mad-Modeller" wrote

Also: "I imply - you infer." by Lisa Simpson.

KL

Reply to
Kurt Laughlin