Italeri 2006

wow, i want that wessex!!

Reply to
A W

It's probably their own mould. They already have an H-34/Wessex line so it wouldn't be too hard to expand it by adding another nose sprue.

Reply to
Jessie C

A W offered me a plate of cheese and whispered:

Is it a new mould or a reissue of the Matchbox kit?

Reply to
Enzo Matrix

My guess is that it is a reissue of the Revell Wessex HAS3 kit (Kit no.

04439). The Revell kit had the new nose, radome etc. The Revell kit was based on the Italeri H-34 series.

Have a look at HeliKit Gallery

There are some picture of the kit box, sprues etc. here
Document

Cheers Ultan

Reply to
Ultan Rooney