Italeri Chinook

Hi all,

I'm considering picking up a 1:72 Italeri Chinook but the only one available in the local shops at the moment is the gunship version, which is not the variant I want to model.

Can anyone let me know if this kit is the "standard" Chinook with extra sprues for the gunship configuration or have the sprues (fuselage & nose areas) been altered for the gunship version, thus not allowing a "standard" configuration to be built?

Perhaps I should wait for the forthcoming Trumpeter kit?

Any comments would be most welcome.

Thanks, James.

Reply to
jvenables

There is a review of the Italeri MH-47E SOA Chinook on HyperScale. The review states that:

- The fuselage is the kit is the "standard" Chinook

- there are conversion items that need to be added to the fuselage to make it the MH-47E version.

Cheers Ultan Rooney

Reply to
Ultan Rooney