Kitech Kits

Have seen several Kitech kits afvertised on eBay and our own NZ Trademe site as 'reboxed Hobbycraft kits'. Was a little unsure of the truth of this so I checked with Hobbycraft. My query and their reply:

Hi Tony, Most of the Kitech models are not legal for sale as they infringe on our design copyright.

Thank you Customer Service

This is an enquiry e-mail via
from: > Tony Carr > > I have seen several Kitech kits advertised on eBay and other sites as reboxed > Hobbycraft kits. Is this correct or are they pirated copies? I have no wish to > support a counterfeit product.

I will not be buying any more (I have two in stash) as to support pirated products is to deny the original designer income from their efforts and hanmstrings future development.

Reply to
Stadia